Some functions may not work correctly. To avoid errors, use other browsers. For example Safari, Chrome, Mozilla, Opera ...
F&P STOCK SOLUTION
JOBS@STOCK-SOLUTION.DE / WWW.STOCK-SOLUTION.DE
Sales Manager - Russia (m/w)
Based in Berlin our company was founded in 2013. We are one of the global leaders in whole selling overstocks of shoes, fashion and accessories. We also organize and implement the Germany-wide outlet series "Fashion Flash" (www.fashion-flash.de).
In a classic start-up profile you will be part of a motivated team of more than 50 employees.
For our location in Falkensee near Berlin, we are looking for a dedicated and competent sales manager (m/f ) for Russia market to support our sales team. In particular, we need to strengthen our business in the Russia market for our entire assortment range.
Sales Manager - Russia (m/f)
- Independent search for new customers for our wholesale business
- Holistic support for our existing customers
- Offers for sale
- Accompanying and processing the entire sales pipeline
- Coordination of back-end and storage processes
- Design new processes and services for our customers
- Establishment of a broad customer base in Russia
- Completed education or studies and several years of professional experience
- Sale talent and joy with it
- Very good knowledge of cultural and business practices in Russia
- Entrepreneurial thinking and action as a basic attitude
- Initiative and organization
- Commitment and reliability
- Secure handling of MS-Office products, especially excellent Excel knowledge
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written Russian and English
- Basic knowledge of the German language
- Exciting products from the areas of shoes, fashion and FMCG
- Close cooperation/ collaboration with our experienced sales team
- Establishment of long-term and profitable business relationships with new customers
- A very attractive and performance-related payment
- Understanding of our systems, e.g. pipedrive or asana
We offer you the opportunity to work directly and responsibly with the management in an exciting environment. Become a part of a young, growing company and create processes and structures.
If you want to get a little insight, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HPnlCWo-bU
Send us your application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates as well as your salary expectations) to: firstname.lastname@example.org